What you should know & how changes can be made
The primary goal of this website is to provide you with access to information about Res Opera’s businesses, facilities, services, products, and related links to meet your needs with respect to these businesses, facilities, services, and products (the “content”). These terms are meant to protect all of the visitors to and users of this website, and your access to and use of this website signifies your agreement to these terms.
If you do not agree with these terms do not use this website.
Res Opera reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove any portion of this site or these terms, in whole or in part, at any time and for any reason. Changes to these terms shall be effective immediately when uploaded. You agree to review these terms periodically to be aware of any changes. Your continued use of this site after any changes to the terms shall be considered acceptance of those changes.
If you do not agree with any of the modified, altered or updated terms, then you should not use this website after such modifications, alterations or updates have been posted.
These terms govern your use of this site. In the event that you do not comply with these terms, Res Opera may, its sole discretion and without notice, block or restrict your access to this site and/or pursue legal action against you for any alleged or actual violation of these terms or governing law.
Information provided by you
You agree that any information that you provide will be true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete.
All content, products, and services on this website are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Other than those warranties which, under US Laws applicable to these terms, are implied by law and are incapable of exclusion, restriction, or modification, Res Opera disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Neither Res Opera nor any person involved in the creation, production, hosting and/or distribution of this website warrant that the functions, features or services contained in this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the server that makes the content available will be free of viruses or other harmful components. The content that you access on this website is provided solely for your convenience and information only.
Res Opera does not warrant or make any representations regarding the results that may be obtained from the use of this website, or as to the reliability, accuracy or currency of any content, service, and/or merchandise provided or acquired pursuant to your use of this website. Your use of this website is at your own risk. You assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing (including, without limitation, your internet connection) and repair or correction of your computer, network and/or system.
Indemnity and limitations of damages
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Res Opera, its affiliates, and its and its affiliates respective officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the site against any and all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, incurred in relation to, arising from, or for the purpose of avoiding, any claim or demand from a third party that your use of the site violates these terms, any applicable law or regulation, or the rights of any third party.
In no event shall Res Opera, its affiliates or any of its or its affiliates respective officers, directors, shareholders, subsidiaries or employees be liable to any entity for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damages (including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of information or programs or other data on your information handling system) that are related to the use of, or the inability to use, the content, materials, and functions of the site or any linked website, even if Res Opera or such other party is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
Linking to this site
If you link to Res Opera’s site, you agree that you:
- Will not replicate any Res Opera’s site content;
- Will not frame or otherwise create a browser or border environment around Res Opera’s site content;
- Will not imply that Res Opera is endorsing you, your company or business, your website or its contents, your products or your services;
- Will not misrepresent your or your website’s relationship with Res Opera;
- Will not present false, misleading or inaccurate information about Res Opera or Res Opera’s products or services;
- Will not ridicule Res Opera or any of Res Opera’s products or services;
- Will not use Res Opera’ trademarks, logos or copyrighted materials without prior written permission from Res Opera.
- Will not include content on your site that is or could be construed as illegal, distasteful, offensive or controversial and shall include on your site only content that is appropriate for all age groups;
- Will not link to an internal page of this site that is located one or several levels down from the home page or bring up or present content of this site on another site without Res Opera’s prior written permission
You are specifically prohibited from any use of this website, and you agree not to use or permit others to use this website, for any of the following:
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on, or waste of valuable time for, the web site’s infrastructure or resources, including, but not limited to, sending or promoting the distribution of “spam,” “junk mail,” chain letters, or other such unsolicited or unlawful mass e-mailing techniques;
- disclose to, or share with, any unauthorized third parties the id’s, assigned confirmation numbers and/or passwords, or use the id’s, assigned confirmation numbers and/or passwords for any unauthorized purpose, or otherwise allow or facilitate others to gain access to Res Opera’s information technology systems, environments, networks, files, data or accounts through the use of the id’s, assigned confirmation numbers and/or passwords;
- access or attempt to access Res Opera’s information technology systems, environments, networks, files, data or accounts to which express authorization has not been obtained (including access to data not intended for you), or log into a server or account that you are not authorized to access;
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, modify, remove or reverse engineer any of the software or html code comprising or in any way making up a part of this website;
- interfere with, disrupt, disable or damage (or attempt to interfere with, disrupt, disable or damage), in an unauthorized manner, the use or operation of this website or Res Opera’s, equipment or applications, or service to any user, host, or network, including by use of any programs, scripts, commands, viruses, worms, web bugs, harmful code, trojan horses, other contaminants, or otherwise. This includes “denial of service” attacks, “flooding” of networks, deliberate attempts to overload a service or to burden excessively a service’s resources, attempts to “crash” a host, and/or modifying or rerouting any content or services provided on this website;
- attempt to circumvent or subvert system or network security (i.e., authentication) mechanisms, or probe the security of any system, network, or account, associated or used in conjunction with this website;
- upload, post, e-mail or otherwise transmit any information, content, or proprietary rights that you do not have a right to transmit under the terms, any law or other contractual or fiduciary relationships; and/or
- use any robot, spider, intelligent agent, meta-searching, another automatic device, or manual process to search, monitor or copy Res Opera’s website pages or the content in violation of the terms or without
- Res Opera’s prior written permission, provided that generally available third party web browsers may be used without such permission